- They reach a weigth of up to 100 gr./sq. m.
- They are generally made in square patterns.
- They are great for highly demanding hygiene standards.
- They increase the efficiency of washing.
- They work in low-pressure systems (0.35 PCA).
- They generally weigh 150 gr./sq. m. and above.
- Very tightly knit fibers that provide solid colors.
- Ideal for aesthetic purposes.
- No creases.
- PVC coated.
- They withstand abrasive environments, UV rays and heavy-duty work.
- The coating makes it easy to wash the ducts using pressurized water.
- Made with a percentage of PET ranging from 50% to 100%.
- Made in white.
- Green-certificate ready.
- With all the advantages of fabric ducts.